Our high-grade magnesium oil contains magnesium chloride from The Zechstein Sea. This is the purest magnesium IN THE WORLD!
Sourced 1600m below the earth's surface.
The Zechstein sea formed 250million year ago, making it free from modern pollutants and metals.
Our 01- UNSCENTED - is STRAIGHT UP magnesium chloride. Making it safe for all ages, pregnant and breastfeeding woman.
Magnesium Chloride, Purified water.
Brine density higher than 31%
100mg elemental magnesium per 1ml/approximately 4 sprays.
HOW TO USE IT
There is no rule book on how to use Magnesium spray. You can use it as often as you like, and apply it to where ever you desire! Your body will only absorb what it needs... how cool is that!
The pH of the product varies greatly from the pH of our own natural skin. This can create the sensation of itching and irritation when applied. This is also an indicator that you are deficient in magnesium (it will tingle more if you spray in on straight after a warm shower or bath as your pores will be open)
Magnesium chloride is a natural chemical compound, so it is totally normal for you to feel it react with you skin.
Here are a few ways how we like to use it:
- Before bed, spray on the bottom of your feet, tummy and where ever else desired and gently massage in.
-Spray on before/after exercise to replenish blood magnesium levels and assist with recovery and performance.
- Spray on legs during the day, to boost magnesium levels and assist with cramping.
Magnesium is absolutely crucial for optimal sleep quality, here's why!
Insomnia is a common symptom of magnesium deficiency. People with low magnesium often experience a restless sleep, waking frequently during the night. Maintaining healthy magnesium levels often leads to deeper, more sound sleep.
Magnesium plays a role in supporting deep restorative sleep by maintaining healthy levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation as well as sleep. Low GABA levels in the body can make it difficult to relax. Research indicates supplemental magnesium will improve sleep quality, assist in stress reduction and mood stabilisation. Magnesium will also help insomnia that’s linked to the sleep disorder restless leg syndrome.
Magnesium deficiency is associated with heightened stress and anxiety. Recent research indicates that magnesium deficiency can negatively affect gut health and is linked to anxiety behaviours.
Magnesium is absolutely crucial for exercise and muscle recovery, here's why!
When you exercise, your body’s magnesium levels drop rapidly. This is because it is an electrolyte that is used to conduct electrical impulses and action potentials, such as the contraction of a muscle. It is also crucial for sustaining energy levels during strenuous exercise, and reducing inflammation.
When you recover after exercise, magnesium keeps on working. It helps relax the muscles and prevent them from cramping or spasming. It also helps replenish red blood cells, which have been hard at work providing your body with oxygen during exertion.
Magnesium also assists in:
Energy creation, by helping convert the food we consume into energy.
Protein formation, by creating new proteins from amino acids.
Regulating muscle movements and neurotransmitters.
In addition, magnesium:
• Plays a key role in energy production, activating ATP, the energy molecule that fuels your body’s cells
• Regulates transport of calcium, potassium, and other essential minerals, helping muscles and nerves function properly, and maintaining heart rhythm
• Regulates blood pressure, cholesterol production, and blood glucose levels
• Aids bone development and guards against bone loss
• Functions as an electrolyte, maintaining fluid balance in your body
• Helps control your body’s stress-response system, and hormones that elevate or diminish stress
In a nut shell, Salt.t Magnesium Spray is a completely safe way to:
- Relieve muscle aches, cramps and pain
- Relieve restless leg syndrome
- Improve recovery
- Improve sleep quality
- Calm nerves and ease anxiety
- Assist with migraine relief
- Assist with skin conditions such as psoriasis & eczema
- Boost energy levels
- Lower blood pressure
- Promote a healthy heart
- Promote healthy bones
- Promote a healthy pregnancy
- Improv ePMS symptoms
- Assist in Energy creation
- Assist in protein formation
- Assist in Gene Maintenance
- Regulate neurotransmitters
Magnesium plays an important role in over 300 biochemical functions in the body. It is required in almost every cell. Because our body does not produce magnesium, we need to feed it to our bodies.
Magnesium deficiency is one of the most common mineral deficiencies in adults. Transdermal absorption is an effective way to boost magnesium levels.
Magnesium is also nourishing and soothing for all skin types.
This product is used and approved by athletes, massage therapists, health professionals and most importantly, mums!
No drying agents
No added chemicals
Just 100% magnesium chloride
Australian owned and made, from the product, to the label, to the box it's posted in.